OUR SWEET RABBITS
- Holland Lops are known for their sweet temperaments
- Gentle nature which make good pets for children
- Originally from the Netherlands
- Lops have adorable floppy ears
- Can be litter box trained
- Even though they look heavy and stocky, the average weight is only 3 pounds
- Easily recognized because of their LONG ears!
- Originated in Africa and England domesticated them and began to place them in rabbit shows
- Large rabbits that can weigh up to 11 pounds
- Known as the "King of the Fancy"
- Very gentle and sweet temperaments
- Enjoy being held by people
- This Giant breed of rabbit may weigh over 20 pounds
- Very sweet and known as the "Gentle Giants" of the rabbit world
- First written records of these rabbits dates back to 1860
- They make wonderful pets
- Big appetite and eat a LOT of greens
- These little rabbits are smaller than most other breeds and get to be a maximum of 3.5 lbs.
- They are easy to train and make excellent pets due to their small cage space requirements.
- Their head and eyes are disproportionately large in relation to their bodies.
- Their ears are tiny and high on the head
- They are curious and gentle. Those that are handled often learn to seek out human contact and enjoy companionship.